What are ‘life transitions’?
- Looking for a new job or a completely new career
- Starting a company
- Moving countries
- Leaving a relationship
- Starting a new relationship
- Health crisis
- Losing or gaining a lot of weight
The sure-fire signs for it being the right time to ask for help
- Your life doesn’t feel ‘right’ but you can’t quite put your finger on what’s wrong.
- You hear ‘But you’re doing so well!’ a lot, and you don’t really know how to reply.
- You have no idea what to do next.
- You don’t know what you want.
- You get highly annoyed when people ask you ‘what do you do’ or ‘what do you want in life’.
- You don’t know who you are professionally, personally, or both.
- You feel lost but you would rather die than admit it.
- You believe it’s not possible to get what you really want.
What I offer
I offer 1-to-1 coaching which will challenge your thoughts and beliefs and help you find clarity, gain control of your circumstances, kick into action and make life extraordinary. No matter what’s going on.
In my coaching I create space for focused reflection which allows for deepened awareness and sense of choice, causes transformation and results in bold and confident action and decision-making in all areas of life.
“She was excellent in getting to the heart of my career concerns and encouraging me to articulate what that means in terms of the next steps I need to take to change things.”
Sessions are payable monthly in advance.
Coaching takes place over Skype (video call) or face to face (travel costs will apply outside Central London).